Friday, June 28, 2013

Chiropractic Monthly - June 2013

We hope you are doing well.

There’s a lot of excitement around the office these days. We’re having a party.

We want to be sure you set aside Saturday August 3rd from 11 to 2 pm.

We’re celebrating with a Big 30th Anniversary bash. It just wouldn’t be a great party if you weren’t there to help us celebrate 30 amazing and wonderful years of service at 3D Chiropractic!

To make sure you enjoy yourself and know how much you have meant to us over the years we’ll have food, surprises and some big grand prizes (like an iPad or Tablet). So be sure and mark your calendar, you won’t want to miss this party.

We have two exciting new additions to the office that are helping us to get even better results than before! They are the Vibracussor percussion massager and the Celluma low-level-light-energy system that is used to treat musculoskeletal and skin conditions.


Have you been Vibracized Today?
The Vibracussor massager is a small but very powerful percussor-type massager that is helping me to relax even the toughest and most chronic muscles and tendons we see every day. Over the years I’ve been resistant to using a Vibracussor partly due to the cost but mostly because I had always felt that working on my patients and using my own hands was superior to a mechanical device.

All of my patients know I put my heart and soul into my work and have many success stories testifying to the benefits of the 3D Chiropractic method. However, like many of you I’m not getting younger and my body was getting tired and sore from the intensity of the work. I was exhausted by the end of the day. Also, some patients were uncomfortable with the intensity of the manual techniques as well. I knew I needed some help so I took the plunge and made the change. The results have been spectacular!

We have used the Vibracussor massager for over a year now and I hear from you, my patients, that you love it! Many of you are now asking for Vibracussor treatments.

The benefit is for patients who would take too many visits to break up the chronic tension are now seeing results in much less time. The best news is patients say “it is much less painful than my thumb treatments.” Now I use the Vibracussor massager first to soften the muscles 80% and then do the final touch-up manually. One patient said, “Dr. Nunez, my hip never completely released until you used the Vibracussor on me!”

If you haven’t been in for a while, you owe it to yourself to come in and get Vibracized!

Is the "Light Force" With You?
The other big news here is another new device we have, the Celluma LED light-energy system. It uses an array of powerful LED lights which have anti-aging effects. So what’s this do for you? It helps skin conditions heal, including acne; it causes muscles to relax due to the lights effect.

Now you can get a Celluma treatment before or after your next regular. It will help your recovery process begin almost immediately after Dr. Nunez completes your next visit. For the best results, Celluma treatments work best when taken in a series of sessions over time. Ask Melissa for more information or book a session in conjunction with your next appointment.

Don’t forget to RSVP for our 30th anniversary bash! It’s only going to happen once so be there! We are expecting a big crowd so please be sure to call Melissa today so we have enough surprises for everyone.

Thank you to all my patients for letting me work with you, the nicest people on earth!

Yours in Health,
Dr. Al


Associates Corner

Even Kittens Love a Good Adjustment...ask for Dr. Subia

Just like any new business I'm trying to build my practice and patient base here at 3D Chiro.

I would appreciate your referrals. Won't you consider sending a friend to see me? Just tell them to ask for Dr. Subia, Thanks.

I am always available for emergency appointments.
Live life to the fullest with healthy posture,

Dr. Subia
Muscle Focused Treatment


Don't Miss our next PPM Class

Call us about the next classes, it will be scheduled soon!
For more information Click here for our "New" Video: "How to Keep The Chiropractor Off Your Back!"


Calling all "Weekend Athletes"
If you ache after a Sunday Softball game and need relief, you need Ortho-Nesic.
It was made for you!
Get yourself a tube before your next sports weekend!
Love your results?
Tell someone!

Love your Results? Tell someone!

We can't believe you have friends who may not know about the doctor and your results. Why not help someone you know get the same results? Tell a friend and earn a discount on your next visit for both of you. Its simple go to yelp to get your secret discount word. Oh and leave a review while you're there, we love hearing from you on Yelp.

While you're on Google why not leave a review, we'd really appreciate hearing your comments. You can also connect with us via email at: DrsNotebook@3DChiro.com

Hey, let's be friends! Check our 3D Chiro on FaceBook. To become a "Fan" of 3D Chiro click on the FaceBook link below.

References

1. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Glendale-CA/3D-Chiro/106083849423260?ref=ts

2.http://www.maps.google.com/coupons/page?did=0_3775915993132674328&provider=SELF&cid=1XFOFTJXO859DRWH&oi=md_coup&sa=X&ct=coup&cd=1&hl=en

3. http://www.yelp.com/biz/dr-alan-nunez-d-c-glendale

4. http://www.3dchiro.com/patient_services.php

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5a1COM-ufg

6. mailto:DrsNotebook@3DChiro.com?subject=Love%20The%20Newsletter