Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chronic Ear Infections

KIDS HAVE CHRONIC EAR INFECTIONS?

Recently my three and a half year old son, Matthew, suffered a series of ear infections. My wife and I were concerned, as most first-time parents are, and followed the doctor’s instructions to the letter.
"As a doctor myself, I am a believer in antibiotics. But I also believe that if there is a way to solve the problem without them, it’s worth exploring."
When his ears cleared up, he had a few weeks of peace, and then the infection reappeared.
Not only was it frustrating to see our little boy sick, we were concerned about the antibiotics he was taking. As a doctor myself, I am a believer in antibiotics. But I also believe that if there is a way to solve the problem without them, it’s worth exploring.
My wife and I talked it over and we decided to try chiropractic the next time Matthew’s ears got infected. After my treatment his infection disappeared and we were able to take him off the medicine.
It is my belief now that as carefully as we all watch our children, they can injure themselves playing outdoors, throwing a tantrum, or roughhousing with their friends. Many times, these typical childhood traumas go unnoticed and lead to maladies like ear infections and nose bleeds.
If your child suffers from chronic ear infections, nosebleeds or chronic indigestion you might consider the 3d chiropractic technique as an alternative treatment.



HOW DO I KNOW WHEN I NEED TO SEE A CHIROPRACTOR?

As a general rule, if you have a pain or a health problem that persists in spite of two or three days rest, you should come in for a consultation and examination.
If, however, you are in a car accident or have a slip and fall, you should come in immediately.
Remember, the sooner chiropractic care is started, the sooner you will be back on your feet again. When in doubt, call!



DID YOU KNOW THESE CONDITIONS ARE TREATABLE WITH CHIROPRACTIC?

Many patients don't realize how many conditions Dr. Nuñez has successfully treated. Look over the list below. You might be surprised.
  • Arms & Hands Falling Asleep
  • Bursitis
  • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Children's Asthma
  • Constipation
  • Disc Bulges
  • Hiatal Hernia
  • Low Energy
  • Migraine
  • Ruptured Disc
  • Sciatia
  • Slipped Disc
If you have any of these conditions, give the doctor a call and set up an appointment. Don't need to suffer.
Remember, the sooner chiropractic care is started, the sooner you will be back on your feet again. When in doubt, call!